What Will Your Legacy Be?
The magic of the performing arts comes alive at the Gallo Center for the Arts! It’s
a magnificent facility that has transformed the landscape of arts and culture in
the Central Valley. Whether you are young or old or somewhere in between, the Center
provides programming that will inspire, educate and entertain.
Now that the Center is here, can you imagine our community without it? Will future
generations have the opportunity to experience live performances like we have? With
your help they can. By including the Gallo Center for the Arts in your estate plans
you can leave a legacy of arts and culture that will touch lives for years to come.
Legacy Circle Benefits
Too often we don’t hear of an estate gift until after the donor has passed. We hope
to have the opportunity to talk with you about your legacy and thank you now in
a way that is meaningful and appropriate to you.
Optional benefits of the Legacy Circle include:
- Invitations to special Legacy Circle member events
- Recognition on the Center’s donor wall in the main Marie Damrell Gallo Grand Lobby
- Recognition in the Center’s playbill distributed at events
- Discuss your overall estate plan with your financial advisor. If you don’t have
one, the Center can provide a list of recommended advisors in the area
- Decide how you’d like your gift to be used at the Center – either for a specific
program or towards general resources. So that it can be most useful, the Center
prefers that the terms of a bequest be as general as possible.
- Utilize the Center’s set of sample language when adding or updating your bequest